« VIDEO: Jars Perform "Shelter" on Total Axxess | Main | Impressions of Europe »

THE SHELTER IS AVAILABLE NOW

The Shelter, our brand-new album, is available now. Click here to purchase at iTunes, or visit your favorite retailer. Please tell your friends, and know that we appreciate each and every one of you.

I pre-order the mp3 in your website but didn't receive any email about the instruction of how to download the rest of the album. I am eagerly to get it into my ipod!!! Please tell me what happen.

October 5, 2010 at 3:51 PM | Unregistered CommenterAdele

Second on the pre-order. I am really looking forward to getting the release, and I thought that was one of the deals with the pre-order.

October 5, 2010 at 5:10 PM | Unregistered CommenterTimothy Krell

Third on the pre-order

October 5, 2010 at 10:45 PM | Unregistered CommenterHector Miray

Hey, my link was waist deep in my spam folder, so check there

October 5, 2010 at 10:52 PM | Unregistered CommenterHector Miray

If you pre-ordered The Shelter and are having any trouble downloading the album, please e-mail john.clore@pmgsonymusic.com. Thank you.

October 6, 2010 at 11:54 AM | Unregistered CommenterJohn Clore

I tried pre-ordering but was never charged on my credit card.

I got the two free songs.

But now can't find anywhere to purchase it in Australia

so sad :(

October 8, 2010 at 5:51 AM | Unregistered CommenterSteve

estou ansiosa por este álbum,moro no Brasil e poucas lojas vendem os cds do jars of clay!

October 8, 2010 at 9:36 PM | Unregistered Commenterclaudia costa

For some reason it's not available on Zune, while the single "Out of My Hands" was available immediately when it came out. Is the album going to be available on Zune in the future?

October 9, 2010 at 1:36 PM | Unregistered CommenterDylan

x2 for Dylan's comment - when will it be available in the Zune Marketplace??

October 11, 2010 at 1:26 AM | Unregistered CommenterDon