« PHOTO: LISTENING TO PROGRESS | Main | Live at Gray Matters, Volume I is Now Available »

Jars Receives Six GMA Dove Award Nominations

Jars of Clay has received six nominations for this year's GMA Dove Awards, in the following categories: Artist of the Year; Group of the Year; Song of the Year for "Two Hands"; Pop/Contemporary Album of the Year for The Long Fall Back To Earth; and 2 nods for Recorded Music Packaging of the Year for the standard and limited editions of The Long Fall Back To Earth.

Congratulations on all the nominations! Very well deserved indeed.

February 23, 2010 at 3:43 PM | Unregistered CommenterJeff Partain

CONGRATULATIONS, Jars of Clay! I love the songs of your new album! I'ts amazing! My husband, who's an avid metal rock fan, fell in love with it! We know you guys worked hard for it. You deserve it!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

February 23, 2010 at 3:57 PM | Unregistered CommenterTherese Dahlke

Congratulations!! I really hope you win some of them. Are you by any chance coming to Holland any time soon?

February 23, 2010 at 5:31 PM | Unregistered CommenterRenko Dekker

Congratulations, Jars! Without a doubt, the best christian band in the present day <3

Keep up making awesome music for us!

February 27, 2010 at 8:02 PM | Unregistered CommenterIntus Legere

Oi ! good mornin . Well , i would like to know , when the band Jars of Clay will give a show , here in BRAZIL
( in the cities : SAO PAULO , RIO DE JANEIRO , CURITIBA ,AMAZONAS AND RECIFE )

i like this band ..... the best of the world !

I`M WAITING JARS OF CLAY (MAKE A SHOW ) IN BRAZIL !

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

Rod Ferrer ( Olinda - PE / Brazil)

March 2, 2010 at 7:45 AM | Unregistered CommenterRod Ferrer

I love your music! I listen to it so much! Great job!

You really need to get some songs up on like Rock Band to spread word and it'd be a hit! I'd buy every song! I need to get your new CD! D:

May 4, 2010 at 5:37 PM | Unregistered CommenterTaylor