« Ft Wayne, IN | Main | Martinsville, IL »

Some Shots of NeedToBreathe

Had the privilege of having Need To Breathe open for us last night in Martinsville, IL. It was a pure magic. Check it out!

awesome concert. awesome pictures. loved it all.

July 6, 2010 at 11:01 AM | Unregistered Commenteramber

Great pictures! That would have been such an amazing show to see which I could have been there!

July 6, 2010 at 12:13 PM | Unregistered CommenterHeather Nicole

Hey I was security for the concert in Martinsville IL and I absolutely love the last song that was sang by Jars Of Clay, by any chance could someone tell me the name of it?

July 6, 2010 at 5:39 PM | Unregistered Commentergoofy_01_83

Our last tune was called "All My Tears" It is on our Good Monsters Record.

July 6, 2010 at 5:48 PM | Unregistered CommenterMatt Odmark

What an unbelievably epic show that must've been. I LOVELOVELOVE NeedtoBreathe. You and NTB are my favorite bands. Please please tour together to New England!!!

July 7, 2010 at 2:33 AM | Unregistered CommenterHannah

Could use your help in an evangelistic crusade next July in Mogi Das Cruzes Brazil. Please contact me @diligentlypreach@hotmail.com God bless

July 8, 2010 at 2:03 PM | Unregistered CommenterPastor Chris Myers

July 9, 2010 at 2:23 AM | Unregistered Commentergoofy_01_83@yahoo.com

Wish I you would go out on tour together again, I both are my favorite bands! Would to have loved to have seen this concert!

July 13, 2010 at 11:34 AM | Unregistered Commentersgretchen