« VIDEO: Jars Live in Budapest | Main | Listen to The Shelter for 48 (More) Hours »

VIDEO: Dan Introduces The Shelter

That's wonderful Dan, thanks for the video!
Juca

September 3, 2010 at 4:46 PM | Unregistered CommenterJuca

Cool, Dan. Looking forward to your next album.

September 7, 2010 at 12:19 PM | Unregistered CommenterGreg

Great sound! You guys are always so progressive, thank you.

September 7, 2010 at 12:24 PM | Unregistered CommenterWill Fields

Dan this is really exciting. With the way our world is spinning in termoil these days, the only thing that is going to keep the sanity is our Christian Communities and our Faith. It sounds like God has inspired you guys with a great message for these times. Cant wait to hear it. Also, I was very surprised when you mentioned Burlap to Cashmire. I remember when they toured with you guys years ago. Glad to hear that they are still making music.

Al

September 7, 2010 at 2:02 PM | Unregistered CommenterAl

My favorite band releasing a new album on my birthday - life is good!

September 7, 2010 at 3:03 PM | Unregistered CommenterTiffany

Everything you guys do is awesome!! Can't wait for the next CD, God bless you!

September 7, 2010 at 4:03 PM | Unregistered Commentersongbird

Thats awesome, looking forward to worshiping as a community of believers together :)

September 7, 2010 at 4:10 PM | Unregistered CommenterKenn

Yes! I've been waiting for another artist compilation album similar to City on a Hill. I love listening to and singing along with you all. Can't wait! :)

September 7, 2010 at 6:43 PM | Unregistered CommenterChristine

Looking forward to seeing you in Lancaster! (Missed you guys so much at Rev Gen!)

September 7, 2010 at 9:19 PM | Unregistered CommenterLauren

Your combination of Faith and talent are truly gifts. I am so happy that you all found each other and the rest of us get to share these gifts. I cannot wait to hear this album and love that so many other Artists are part of it.

September 8, 2010 at 7:19 AM | Unregistered Commentera.jacs@yahoo.com

First of all, DON'T EVER STOP MAKING MUSIC!!! I am SO glad you guys are still together after all these years you don't need hit songs to hold your band together you just need GOD and EACH OTHER! I LOVE that about you guys!!!

Second of all, ....wait, I think I said everything I wanted to say in the first of all section. God bless.

September 8, 2010 at 8:19 AM | Unregistered CommenterChad Thompson

thank you for words and music to move my soul.

September 8, 2010 at 6:48 PM | Unregistered CommenterCindyrella

Hey, thanks for the incredible music,
Redemption Songs, every song but especially "God Will Lift Up Your Head" and "Jesus, I Lift My Eyes" carried God's life into my heart like few other songs have,
The Long Fall Back to Earth just blew me away, it has an awesome sound,
and what taste I've had of this new album leaves me eager to get the whole thing.
Thanks again, God bless you.

September 9, 2010 at 3:45 AM | Unregistered CommenterJacob Harada

I joined the fan club as a a lifetime member in 2002. You've never failed to please with each new album. Looking forward to the newest release to your fantastic catalog. See you soon.

Dale

September 9, 2010 at 10:31 AM | Unregistered Commenterjars_3066

Hello Blessed Guys! I love everything you do! Wait for you to come to Brazil!
melodic kisses 4all

September 9, 2010 at 1:16 PM | Unregistered CommenterLĂ­via

I'm just listening The Shelter for the first time, and i can't wait to find it to buy down here in Brazil! It's amazing! Congratulations, guys! May the Lord keep giving you the talent and inspiration to do such a beautiful job like this!

September 11, 2010 at 5:52 PM | Unregistered CommenterSue

You guys have great music! Thank you for blessing me through your music and the lyrics as well. God bless you!

Your big fan :)

Duma

September 15, 2010 at 5:24 AM | Unregistered CommenterDuma

Thanks JOC for the marvelous messages in your songs. May God continue to bless you with wisdom as to the appropriate messages for His children at appropriate times. BLESSINGS!!!

September 22, 2010 at 11:10 AM | Unregistered Commentercelestejam