« Relevant Magazine Podcast! | Main | Buy INLAND for $7.99 with Best Buy Coupon! »

Have You Heard What People Are Saying about INLAND?

Please add your comments here. Although the press coverage has been fun, it is YOU the fan whose opinion matters most to us! Have fun browsing these cool features to see what we have been up to and Drop us your comments on the new record!

Hollywood Reporter

Relevant Magazine Feature and Album Stream!

CultureFly Spotlight

Stereo Subversion Album Review

The Phantom Tollbooth Review

Origin Magazine Interview with D. Haseltine

Album of the year, hands down. Haven't decided whether it's Jars' best or not cause every other album they put out seems like their best. But this reaches their gold standard for sure.

September 5, 2013 at 11:42 AM | Unregistered CommenterDan Valencia

I sat mesmerized as I listened closely to Inland last night. I have heard it many times since purchasing it, but last night with headphones on I really, really listened. The Holy Spirit opened my eyes to things in my life that need to change. Thank you for using your art to work in people's lives! I'll be seeing you at the KS State Fair next week and cannot wait!!! (this is our 3 Jars concert and the first without an acoustic/ meet and greet...that makes me sad!!!)

September 7, 2013 at 9:14 AM | Unregistered CommenterTeri

Enjoying the new album, can't wait till a tour hits canada

September 9, 2013 at 11:11 PM | Unregistered CommenterRandy Henschel

This album is golden! I grew up on the original Jars of Clay songs, but every album keeps on getting better. The authentic, heart felt sound that has emerged is artful and easy to listen to. The lyrics are deep and soulful and the tunes are equally expressive. I never thought that so many years after the start a band could continue to impact music in such a powerful and awesome way. There are endless compliments I could give "Inland". It is quickly becoming one of my favorite albums of the year and deserves a positive review from every person, paper, magazine, tv show, radio show, and media outlet in the world!

September 10, 2013 at 8:34 AM | Unregistered CommenterElijah Knapp

I picked up this album after your concert yesterday. I love it! It's very jammy and intimate. I think it would be really cool to hear these songs performed in a tiny venue. I like the blends of sounds that are kind of unexpected, like the hammer dulcimer in "Left Undone". Thank you for coming out and meeting the fans. It was a little overwhelming to see everyone (myself included!) pushing in to meet you. I think I would have imploded had I been in your shoes! Your new album seems to talk about the desire to be open and willing to engage, it was cool to see that is how you are in person too!

September 13, 2013 at 10:15 AM | Unregistered CommenterAlia

I was at our record archive store and was surprised when i looked down and saw Jars of clay on vinyl. I bought it and im glad i did, it is jars best yet. Great on vinyl, now reissue the older albums on vinyl

September 13, 2013 at 2:45 PM | Unregistered Commenteranthony

Awesome album! We love it, My children range from 7 years old up to adult and all love the music and this album! check it out and buy it if you can. It is worth the money to buy it and have good clean music to listen to!

September 13, 2013 at 8:09 PM | Unregistered CommenterJaelene

anthony! Is that the record archive in Rochester, NY?
thanks everyone for the amazing comments. The music is so personal and important to us and it is a rich gift to see it finding you all and being some grace or light to you on your journeys!

September 14, 2013 at 1:54 PM | Unregistered CommenterMatt Odmark

There are just a few albums with only great songs. Inland is certainly one of them, I just can't pick a favourite. The bonus cd package took some time to get to Europe, but it was worth the wait!! I hope there'll be another European tour and we'll have a chance to hear & see you guys again!

September 14, 2013 at 4:36 PM | Unregistered Commentercaroline

I have been a fan of you guys since the very beginning of Jars of Clay, and I cannot thank you enough for you all using your gifts from God to so bless me and others. How much do I love the new release? THIS MUCH...imagine arms spread wide! You are indeed, my favorite group and it is so well deserved. Keep it up guys!

September 17, 2013 at 12:52 PM | Unregistered CommenterJulie

yes Matt thats is rochester n.y. record archive. The more i listen to this album the more i love it. I see a mature band who has mastered there art. Sounds like an album straight from the heart and maybe a hint of love lost and lifes ups and downs. im buying another copy on vinyl for an autograph. Jars come to rochester its been a while

September 18, 2013 at 12:57 PM | Unregistered Commenteranthony

Just a note, given the color of the font it is pretty hard to read the responses. I wrote my own review. It is pretty long. http://woodbetween.blogspot.com/2013/09/jars-of-clay-inland.html

September 20, 2013 at 8:07 AM | Unregistered CommenterKirk Jordan

Cool story concerning Inland. I treat cancer patients for a living. On a recent Friday one of my patients asked me what I was doing for the weekend and I shared with dread my upcoming 6 hour drive from Paso Robles ca. to San Diego. She recommended I find some good music and relax (have you ever driven through L.A. and relaxed?). So I mentioned that I was going to see Jars of Clay the following weekend in SLO (INCREDIBLE SHOW BTW!),and I wanted to get the new Cd so I could get acquainted with the new album... When I came back from lunch the new CD was waiting for me!! I listened to that Cd over 100 times that whole weekend, and I still haven't taken it out... so I'm probably on 1000 times now... The best album of the year for me by far. The best. Thank you.

September 23, 2013 at 10:01 PM | Unregistered CommenterAlfredo Zavala

Inland is everything good everyone is saying and more. A very credible source mentioned the possibility of a side B? I hope so ;) After reading through some articles above I understand now why you had such a large quantity of songs and finally narrowed it down to the ones you did. The creative process can be so exhausting but I'm glad you finally feel like you found your true voices. To thine selves continue to be true and may love & music always rule! (X)

September 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM | Unregistered CommenterWendy

Thanks for all the amazing comments and stories all! Keep them coming! We are excited about the upcoming dates in the Mid-West and all the fun news surrounding this release. See you all soon!

October 10, 2013 at 12:50 PM | Registered CommenterJars of Clay

Words can't say how grateful I am to you guy's. It's so hard making it through the nights that sometimes I just want to give up, but your music makes me forget about the pain and isolation and reminds me to have faith and be patient. Please pray for me as I will always pray for you all. Your sister in Christ.

November 18, 2013 at 12:27 AM | Unregistered CommenterTay Hastings